PS Vista Setup for Smart DNS Proxy
If you are planning to use Play Station Vista with Smart DNS Proxy, we recommend you to configure your router. Please find router configuration details in our How to Setup page.
In case if you want to set up your PlayStation Vista only, please follow up the following instructions:
1. Open Settings > Network > Wi-Fi Settings
2. Find active Access Point, connect to it and open its settings.
3. Open Advanced Settings.
4. Find DNS Settings and Select Manual.
5. Scroll Down and Fill DNS Server Fields with Smart DNS Proxy IPs: Use the two closest dns servers to your physical location.
6. Do not change anything else and click OK Button in lower right corner.
7. Go back and Check Status in Internet Connection Test.
Make sure to RESTART your PS Vita!
* Remember whenever your PS Vista/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOG INTO Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address so that our system could check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then, you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you set up, we also suggest that you to log in with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.
* Netflix App is available in PlayStation Store under "Apps" (scroll down) for users with account registered in US or Canada. Availability in other countries depends on PSN and Netflix policies.