Toshiba Smart TV DNS Setup for Smart DNS Proxy
Following Smart DNS Proxy setup instructions for Toshiba Smart TV is only needed one time. Once you finish the initial Toshiba Smart TV DNS setup for Smart DNS Proxy, you won't be needing to take the same steps again. But when if your IP address changes you need to login to your Smart DNS Proxy MyAccount panel and register your new IP address to our network. So our network will be able to identify your Toshiba Smart TV.
How to set up Toshiba TV
1. Open Settings
2. Go to Network and Network Setup
3. Select Advanced Network Setup
4. Select DNS Setup
5. Set Auto Setup to OFF!
6. Enter Smart DNS Proxy DNS IPs as Primary and Secondary DNS. Please use two of the following IPs that are closest to your physical location.
* We suggest you to use the closest DNS IPs to you. For example if you are located in Europe You can use Europe for Main DNS and US East for Secondary DNS.
7. Exit Setup
8. Restart your TV.
If you experience any trouble on connection or have Smart DNS Proxy working, please first test your connection from your PC. In order to do so you need to setup your PC with Smart DNS Proxy and login to your MyAccount > Home page to check if your IP address shows as Active and DNS shows as setup properly.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you.
You will need to LOG INTO Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.