Hisense TV Setup for Smart DNS Proxy
Following setup instructions are only needed one time. Once you finish the initial setup, you won't be needing to take the same steps again. Your connection will work automatically *anytime!
1. Tap the Home button on the remote.
2. Go to Settings and choose Network.
3. Choose “Network Configuration: Connected”.
4. In Network Configuration, select Advanced Settings.
5. Choose IP Settings.
6. Change the IP Setting Mode to Manual. Keep the IP Address, Netmask, and the Gateway value as it is and only change the DNS Server 1 and DNS Server 2 to Smart DNS Proxy DNS IPs then tap Save.
* Remember whenever your TV/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOG INTO Smart DNS Proxy so that our system could check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then, you will be able to continue using our service.