VPN Setup for Android : IKEv2 Protocol
Setup IKEv2 on Android
1. Install “strongSwan” app from Play Store
2. Open strongSwan and click “ADD VPN PROFILE”
3. Type one of VPN server address as server ( Click here find our VPN Server List), choose “IKEv2 EAP” as VPN Type and enter your credentials. Check “Select automatically” for CA certificate and type name of new VPN profile e.g. “nl-am2.serverlocation.co”
4. In advanced settings enter “serverlocation.co” as “Server identity”. Then save profile.
5. Click at new created profile to connect to server.