VPN Setup for MAC OS X : IKEv2 Protocol
Set up IKEv2 on OSX
1. Open System Preferences and then click on Network.
2. Click on +.
3. Select VPN in the dropdown menu Interface and IKEv2 as VPN Type. Set the Service Name to VPN (IKEv2) - NL and afterwards click on Create.
5. Select Username as Authentication Setting and enter your credentials.
6. Tick Show VPN status in menu bar and click on Apply. To establish a VPN connection click on Connect.
7. If connection has been successfully established, the status is shown in the menu bar. You can manage your VPN connection in the network settings.