VPN Setup for WIndows 8 : IKEv2
Setup IKEv2 on MS Windows 7, 8, 10
Note: Screenshot are from Windows 10 but similar settings are for 7 and 8.
1. Open Network and Sharing Center and click on Set up a new connection or network.
2. Select Connect to a workplace and then click on Next.
3. Click on Use my Internet connection (VPN).
4. Enter the server address as Internet Address(Click yo find our VPN Server List) and Destination name. Check Remember my credentials and click on Create.
5. Open the Network and Sharing Center and click on Change adapter settings.
6. Click with right on the VPN network adapter and then click on Properties.
7. Switch to the tab Security, select Type of VPN IKEv2 and take over the settings from the screenshot. Then click on OK.
8. Select the VPN connection and click on Connect.
9. Enter your credentials and click on OK.
10. If connection has been successfully established, it displays Connected.
11. Check your public IP address on www.whatismyipaddress.com