1. Open up the program command prompt
2. Type “ipconfig” without the quotes and press enter
3. The IP address from default gateway is most likely the IP address of your router
Open System Preferences
2. Go to Network
3. Click Advanced
4. Go to TCP/IP – here you will see the routers IP
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Network
3. Select WI-FI
4. Select your WI-FI network and forget WI-FI network by Pressing the button with 3 lines on it.
5. Press the select button.
6. Select your WI-FI network.
7. Enter your WI-FI password and Click on advanced
8. Enter the first three groups of numbers exactly the same as the IP address of your router. As an example, if your router IP is 192.168.0.1, then use the IP address 192.168.0.70.
9. For the Default gateway enter the IP of your router
10. Input 24 for the Network Prefix Length and Click Next
Enter our DNS server IPs to DNS1 and DNS 2 options. Select the closest DNS server to your physical location for DNS1 and select the 2nd closest DNS server to your physical location for DNS2.
The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List here: https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers.
Make sure you have a 1-click US address in your Amazon Account. Also on Amazon.com go to Your Account > Manage Your Content and Devices > Country Settings and set country to United States
Make sure to RESTART your KindleFireTV!
* Remember whenever your Modem/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. You can take this step from any pc connected to your modem/router. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.