1. On your F series Samsung Smart TV remote control select Source button and use navigation pad to select TV.
2. Press Menu button.
3. From navigation, select System and click to enter the menu.
4. Select Setup. If setup is greyed out, that means you are not on TV source. So you will need to start over this instructions.
5. Continue with the on screen setup - the same with when you first bought the TV.
7. You will see the Internet Service Location Setup page. Here you can select the country which you like to use applications. Once setup you can download the proper applications specific to that country.