If you don't have access to the router you are connected please find Smart DNS Proxy setup instructions for iPhone below:
This instructions only works when you are connected to a WIRELESS (Wi-Fi) network with your iPhone. If you are on 3G/4G/LTE unfortunately you can not use Smart DNS Proxy. You have to be connected to a Wireless network.
For Android 2.3+
2. "Wireless and Networks"
3. "Wi-Fi settings"
4. Menu > "Advanced"
5. Use static IP
6. Copy current IP address (few lines above) to IP address field
7. Set Gateway as router IP (usually the same as current IP except last number is .1, i.e. if your phone IP 192.168.2.130 then router's likely 192.168.2.1)
8. Set Netmask 255.255.255.0 (sometimes it's different, but you should already know what to do if it is)
9. Set DNS 1 and DNS 2 fields from the following table below: Enter closest dns server to your physical location as DNS1 and enter second closest servers to your physical location as DNS2.
|Australia - Melbourne||22.214.171.124|
|Australia - Sydney||126.96.36.199|
|Canada - Montreal||188.8.131.52|
|Canada - Toronto||184.108.40.206|
|South Africa 1||220.127.116.11|
|South Africa 2||18.104.22.168|
|US East - N. Virginia||22.214.171.124|
|US Center - Dallas||126.96.36.199|
|US West - Los Angeles||188.8.131.52|
11. Restart your phone (power cycle).
For Android 4.0+ (ICS / Ice Cream Sandwich)
2. WiFi (click on word "WiFi", not ON/OFF switch)
3. Press and hold preferred (or active) wireless network until dialog pops up
4. Select "Modify Network"
5. Check "Show advanced options" checkbox at the bottom
6. Switch "IP settings" to "Static"
7. Keep IP address, Gateway and Network prefix length the same (should be set from standard DHCP)
8. Set DNS 1 and DNS 2 fields as per table above.
DNS 1 : 184.108.40.206
DNS 2 : 220.127.116.11
10. Restart your phone (power cycle).