--- --- ---
1. Open Router Administration Page. Usually http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.2.1.
2. Enter Your User Name and Password if you have one. Default name is admin and the default password is password.
3. Click on DHCP on the left and DHCP Setting.
4. Fill DNS Server fields with the Smart DNS Proxy Ips as following: Please select the closest dns servers to your physical locations for Primary and Secondary.
|Australia - Melbourne||184.108.40.206|
|Australia - Sydney||220.127.116.11|
|Canada - Montreal||18.104.22.168|
|Canada - Toronto||22.214.171.124|
|South Africa 1||126.96.36.199|
|South Africa 2||188.8.131.52|
|US East - N. Virginia||184.108.40.206|
|US Center - Dallas||220.127.116.11|
|US West - Los Angeles||18.104.22.168|
5. Click on Save Settings or OK button.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.