In the video, there is a section where you see Smart DNS Proxy SmartDNS server IP addresses. Here is Smart DNS Proxy Server page. You should select two DNS servers from the list that are closest to your physical location. Using closest DNS server provide you faster DNS resolution.
Below the video, you will find step by step setup instructions for windows 10 in text and image.
Please find step by step manual instructions below:
1. Right-click on the “Start” button, then click “Control Panel”.
2. Click on “Network and Internet”. Click on “Network and Sharing Center”.
3. Click on “Change adapter settings”.
4. Right-click on the interface through which you are connected to the Internet and click “Properties”.
5. Right-click on the interface through which you are connected to the Internet and click “Properties”.
6. Uncheck the Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
7. Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
8. In the General tab click on Use the following DNS server addresses.
9. Preferred DNS 188.8.131.52 and Alternate DNS 184.108.40.206
* You can select any of our other DNSs from our DNS Server List here https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers
10. Make sure Validate settings upon exit is checked (if present)
11. Click ok
12. Windows Network Diagnostics will start and run for a little while, just let it run. Once the diagnostics have run click on close.
13. Restart your computer
If you still need support for setup, please directly chat with our support team. You can find the chat below right of your screen. Or you can always send an email to our support here. Our support response time is less than 30 minutes and we are here to help 24/7.