--- --- ---
Please find Smart DNS Proxy setup instructions for Belkin Router below:
1. Login to your Belkin Router Admin Panel.
Please visit http://192.168.2.1 on your Internet Web Browser. If you won't get access to your Belkin router Admin Panel page, then try http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1.
2. Enter your Belkin Router Admin Panel credentials.
If you don't know this information, please simply look for your router instruction book. It should provide you the username and password.
3. From the Internet WAN section, select DNS.
4. If it prompts you to enter Password, please enter your Belkin Router password. If you have not set any password before, default is to leave it blank and simply enter Submit.
5. Uncheck Automatic from ISP and enter the following Smart DNS Proxy DNS IPs.
The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List here: https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers. Use the closest DNS servers to your physical location. Select the closest server to your physical location as Primary. Then select the 2nd closest server to your physical location as Secondary server.6. Click to Apply Changes.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.