--- --- ---
Please find Smart DNS Proxy setup instructions for Asus Modem below:
1. Login to your Asus Modem Admin Panel.
In order to access to your Asus Modem admin Panel please visit http://192.168.1.1 from your Internet Browser. This is the default Ip address. But some modems may be different, so if your admin panel doesn't open please try http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.2.1.
2. Enter your Asus Router admin panel username and password and LOGIN. The default credentials are admin for username and admin for password. You can find the correct information from your router manual handbook.
3. Select Advanced Settings from the left panel. Then select WAN.
4. Click Edit from the right panel Wan Configuration.
5. Select Dynamic IP for WAN
5. Enter Smart DNS Proxy DNS IPs to DNS Server 1 & DNS Server 2 sections.
The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List here: https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers. Use the closest DNS servers to your physical location. Select the closest server to your physical location as Primary. Then select the 2nd closest server to your physical location as Secondary server.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.