--- --- ---
Please find Smart DNS Proxy setup instructions for Asus Router below:
1. Login to your Asus Router Admin Panel.
Most Asus Router Admin panels can be reached via typing http://192.168.1.1 into the Internet Web Browser address bar. If it won't work, then you can try http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.2.1)
2. Enter your Asus Router admin panel username and password and LOGIN. The default credentials are admin for username and admin for password. You can find the correct information from your router manual handbook.
3. Click on WAN.
4. Find Connect to a DNS Server Automatically and set it to NO.
5. Enter Smart DNS Proxy DNS IPs to DNS Server 1 & DNS Server 2 sections as following: Chose the servers closest to your physical location.
|Australia - Melbourne||18.104.22.168|
|Australia - Sydney||22.214.171.124|
|Canada - Montreal||126.96.36.199|
|Canada - Toronto||188.8.131.52|
|South Africa 1||184.108.40.206|
|South Africa 2||220.127.116.11|
|US East - N. Virginia||18.104.22.168|
|US Center - Dallas||22.214.171.124|
|US West - Los Angeles||126.96.36.199|
6. Click on Apply.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.