--- --- ---
1. Type http://192.168.0.1 to your browser address section. (Some routers may use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1)
2. Enter your router login username and password. The default router admin panel login username is "admin" and the password is "password". This may be different for your router, so please check your router documentation if needed.
3. Click on Advanced Setup from the top section.
4. From the Left click on WAN IP settings.
5. Under the DNS Server field, enter ONLY TWO Smart DNS Proxy IPs.
The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List here: https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers. Use the closest DNS servers to your physical location. Select the closest server to your physical location as Primary. Then select the 2nd closest server to your physical location as Secondary server.
6. Click Apply.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.