Some services may not work properly with PS4, so we suggest you to test your connection first with your PC.
Play Station 4 DNS Settings:
To setup your PlayStation4 for Smart DNS Proxy only, please follow up the following instructions:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Network
- Choose set up internet connection
- Choose custom
- Choose Wi-Fi or LAN depending on how you connect to the Internet
- Choose Automatic for IP-address
- Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name
- Choose manual for DNS settings
- Set Primary DNS and Secondary DNS from below.
*** Use the DNS servers closest to your physical location.
Australia - Melbourne 18.104.22.168 Australia - Sydney 22.214.171.124 Brazil 126.96.36.199 Canada - Montreal 188.8.131.52 Canada - Toronto 184.108.40.206 Germany 220.127.116.11 India 18.104.22.168 Ireland 22.214.171.124 Israel 126.96.36.199 Italy 188.8.131.52 Japan 184.108.40.206 Mexico 220.127.116.11 Netherlands 18.104.22.168 New Zealand 22.214.171.124 Singapore 126.96.36.199 South Africa 1 188.8.131.52 South Africa 2 184.108.40.206 Spain 220.127.116.11 Sweden 18.104.22.168 Switzerland 22.214.171.124 Turkey 126.96.36.199 US East - N. Virginia 188.8.131.52 US Center - Dallas 184.108.40.206 US West - Los Angeles 220.127.116.11
- Once you have done so click Next to test the connection
- Then restart your PS4.