Some services may not work properly with PS4, so we suggest you to test your connection first with your PC.
Play Station 4 DNS Settings:
To setup your PlayStation4 for Smart DNS Proxy only, please follow up the following instructions:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Network
- Choose set up internet connection
- Choose custom
- Choose Wi-Fi or LAN depending on how you connect to the Internet
- Choose Automatic for IP-address
- Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name
- Choose manual for DNS settings
- Set Primary DNS and Secondary DNS from below.
*** Use the DNS servers closest to your physical location.
Australia - Melbourne 184.108.40.206 Australia - Sydney 220.127.116.11 Brazil 18.104.22.168 Canada - Montreal 22.214.171.124 Canada - Toronto 126.96.36.199 Germany 188.8.131.52 India 184.108.40.206 Ireland 220.127.116.11 Israel 18.104.22.168 Italy 22.214.171.124 Japan 126.96.36.199 Mexico 188.8.131.52 Netherlands 184.108.40.206 New Zealand 220.127.116.11 Singapore 18.104.22.168 South Africa 1 22.214.171.124 South Africa 2 126.96.36.199 Spain 188.8.131.52 Sweden 184.108.40.206 Switzerland 220.127.116.11 Turkey 18.104.22.168 US East - N. Virginia 22.214.171.124 US Center - Dallas 126.96.36.199 US West - Los Angeles 188.8.131.52
- Once you have done so click Next to test the connection
- Then restart your PS4.