Some services may not work properly with PS4, so we suggest you to test your connection first with your PC.
Play Station 4 DNS Settings:
To setup your PlayStation4 for Smart DNS Proxy only, please follow up the following instructions:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Network
- Choose set up internet connection
- Choose custom
- Choose Wi-Fi or LAN depending on how you connect to the Internet
- Choose Automatic for IP-address
- Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name
- Choose manual for DNS settings
- Set Primary DNS and Secondary DNS from below.
*** Use the DNS servers closest to your physical location.
- The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List here: https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers.
- Once you have done so click Next to test the connection
- Then restart your PS4.