Some services may not work properly with PS4, so we suggest you to test your connection first with your PC.
Play Station 4 DNS Settings:
To setup your PlayStation4 for Smart DNS Proxy only, please follow up the following instructions:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Network
- Choose set up internet connection
- Choose custom
- Choose Wi-Fi or LAN depending on how you connect to the Internet
- Choose Automatic for IP-address
- Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name
- Choose manual for DNS settings
- Set Primary DNS and Secondary DNS from below.
*** Use the DNS servers closest to your physical location.
Australia - Melbourne 220.127.116.11 Australia - Sydney 18.104.22.168 Brazil 22.214.171.124 Canada - Montreal 126.96.36.199 Canada - Toronto 188.8.131.52 Germany 184.108.40.206 India 220.127.116.11 Ireland 18.104.22.168 Israel 22.214.171.124 Italy 126.96.36.199 Japan 188.8.131.52 Mexico 184.108.40.206 Netherlands 220.127.116.11 New Zealand 18.104.22.168 Singapore 22.214.171.124 South Africa 1 126.96.36.199 South Africa 2 188.8.131.52 Spain 184.108.40.206 Sweden 220.127.116.11 Switzerland 18.104.22.168 Turkey 22.214.171.124 US East - N. Virginia 126.96.36.199 US Center - Dallas 188.8.131.52 US West - Los Angeles 184.108.40.206
- Once you have done so click Next to test the connection
- Then restart your PS4.