Some services may not work properly with PS4, so we suggest you to test your connection first with your PC.
Play Station 4 DNS Settings:
To setup your PlayStation4 for Smart DNS Proxy only, please follow up the following instructions:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Network
- Choose set up internet connection
- Choose custom
- Choose Wi-Fi or LAN depending on how you connect to the Internet
- Choose Automatic for IP-address
- Choose do not specify for DHCP Host Name
- Choose manual for DNS settings
- Set Primary DNS and Secondary DNS from below.
*** Use the DNS servers closest to your physical location.
Australia - Melbourne 22.214.171.124 Australia - Sydney 126.96.36.199 Brazil 188.8.131.52 Canada - Montreal 184.108.40.206 Canada - Toronto 220.127.116.11 Germany 18.104.22.168 India 22.214.171.124 Ireland 126.96.36.199 Israel 188.8.131.52 Italy 184.108.40.206 Japan 220.127.116.11 Mexico 18.104.22.168 Netherlands 22.214.171.124 New Zealand 126.96.36.199 Singapore 188.8.131.52 South Africa 1 184.108.40.206 South Africa 2 220.127.116.11 Spain 18.104.22.168 Sweden 22.214.171.124 Switzerland 126.96.36.199 Turkey 188.8.131.52 US East - N. Virginia 184.108.40.206 US Center - Dallas 220.127.116.11 US West - Los Angeles 18.104.22.168
- Once you have done so click Next to test the connection
- Then restart your PS4.