--- --- ---
Please find the DNS setup instructions for Wii U below:
1. From the Wii U Menu, select "System Settings"
2. Using the Left Stick, select the "Internet" icon and press the A Button
3. Tap "Connect to the Internet
4. Press the X Button or tap "Connections" in the top-right corner
5. Select the connection you wish to configure
6. Tap "Change Settings"
7. Tap the arrow on the right and select "DNS"
8. Tap "Don't Auto-Obtain". Fill in both sets with the following Smart DNS Proxy Ips. Use the two closest dns servers to your physical location.
|Australia - Melbourne||188.8.131.52|
|Australia - Sydney||184.108.40.206|
|Canada - Montreal||220.127.116.11|
|Canada - Toronto||18.104.22.168|
|South Africa 1||22.214.171.124|
|South Africa 2||126.96.36.199|
|US East - N. Virginia||188.8.131.52|
|US Center - Dallas||184.108.40.206|
|US West - Los Angeles||220.127.116.11|
9. Tap "Confirm" to return to the manual settings screen then reboot your Wii U.
Make sure to RESTART your Wii U!
* Remember whenever your Wii U/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.