Incase if you want to setup your PlayStation3 only, please follow up the following instructions:
1. Open Settings > Network > Wi-Fi Settings
2. Find active Access Point, connect to it and open it's settings.
3. Open Advanced Settings.
4. Find DNS Settings and Select Manual.
5. Scroll Down and Fill DNS Server Fields with Smart DNS Proxy IPs: Use the two closest dns servers to your physical location.
|Australia - Melbourne||126.96.36.199|
|Australia - Sydney||188.8.131.52|
|Canada - Montreal||184.108.40.206|
|Canada - Toronto||220.127.116.11|
|South Africa 1||18.104.22.168|
|South Africa 2||22.214.171.124|
|US East - N. Virginia||126.96.36.199|
|US Center - Dallas||188.8.131.52|
|US West - Los Angeles||184.108.40.206|
6. Do not change anything else and click OK Button in lower right corner.
7. Go back and Check Status in Internet Connection Test.
* Netflix App is available in PlayStation Store under "Apps" (scroll down) for users with account registered in US or Canada. Availability in other countries depends on PSN and Netflix policies.