Incase if you want to setup your PlayStation3 only, please follow up the following instructions:
1. Select Settings > Network Settings.
2. Select Internet Connection Settings.
3. Select Yes when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.
4. Select Custom. Leave all settings as is until you reach DNS Settings.
5. Select Manual and fill DNS server fields with values of Smart DNS Proxy IPs as following: Use the two closest dns servers to your physical location.
|Australia - Melbourne||184.108.40.206|
|Australia - Sydney||220.127.116.11|
|Canada - Montreal||18.104.22.168|
|Canada - Toronto||22.214.171.124|
|South Africa 1||126.96.36.199|
|South Africa 2||188.8.131.52|
|US East - N. Virginia||184.108.40.206|
|US Center - Dallas||220.127.116.11|
|US West - Los Angeles||18.104.22.168|
6. Press Right Button on the PS3 controller until offered to check connection. Check connection to save the settings.