--- --- ---
1. Open Your Browser and Navigate to the Router Home Page. *You can get the instructions how to reach your router home page from your router instruction document.
2. Press the Advanced Icon on the top-right.
3. Press Home Network Icon on the left.
4. Press the Advanced Settings Icon.
5. Press Configure the Local Home Networking modem Ip Network.
6. Press the Custom Settings link.
7. In the DNS field, enter the following value. Ensure Use Wan is UNCHECKED! Chose the DNS server closest to your physical location.
|Australia - Melbourne||184.108.40.206|
|Australia - Sydney||220.127.116.11|
|Canada - Montreal||18.104.22.168|
|Canada - Toronto||22.214.171.124|
|South Africa 1||126.96.36.199|
|South Africa 2||188.8.131.52|
|US East - N. Virginia||184.108.40.206|
|US Center - Dallas||220.127.116.11|
|US West - Los Angeles||18.104.22.168|
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy and UPDATE your IP address. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.