Following setup instructions is only needed one time for your LG Smart TV. Once you finish the initial setup you won't be needing to take the same steps anytime. Your connection will work automatically *anytime!
--- --- ---This instruction for only as guideline and different tv models may have different interface. Please make sure you have the most recent firmware available.
2. From this settings menu Scroll Down to Network and Select Network Connection.
3. Make sure that your LP Smart TV is connected to LAN or Wireless network. Press Start Connection.
4. Select Your Network and then Select Other Network List.
5. Select Set Expert Button.
6. Select Your Network Connection.
7. Scroll Down to the DNS Mode and select Manuel Tab. Then enter Smart DNS Proxy Servers IP from following and Press OK. Select the two of the closest servers to your physical location.
|Australia - Melbourne||18.104.22.168|
|Australia - Sydney||22.214.171.124|
|Canada - Montreal||126.96.36.199|
|Canada - Toronto||188.8.131.52|
|South Africa 1||184.108.40.206|
|South Africa 2||220.127.116.11|
|US East - N. Virginia||18.104.22.168|
|US Center - Dallas||22.214.171.124|
|US West - Los Angeles||126.96.36.199|
Now restart your LP Smart TV and it will start using Smart DNS Proxy.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service. If this is the first time you setup, we also suggest you to login with your PC to our site from the same Wired/Wireless network to show our system your IP address.