Following setup instructions is only needed one time. Once you finish the initial setup you won't be needing to take the same steps anytime. Your connection will work automatically *anytime!
--- --- ---On some Samsung Smart TV devices unfortunately BBC iPlayer will not work. Samsung locks down various apps by the TV model number. So for example the model numbers out of UK can not use BBC iPlayer. Also the same case with VUDU. It's not available in the apps out of US tv models. You may be able to download the apps but they won't stream/work.
We are very sorry but hence it's a hardware limitation by Samsung itself there isn't much we can do about it.
2. From this settings menu Scroll Down to Network.
3. Select Network Settings.
4. Your TV or Blueray player will show you how it's connected to the internet. Press Start.
5. Select Your Internet Connection. If you select Wireless network and make sure to enter your correct wireless password to connect.
6. Your device will show that it's tested and connected to the internet properly. Now Select IP Settings.
7. Scroll Down to the DNS Settings and enter Smart DNS Proxy Servers IP from following and Press OK. Select the server IP closest to your physical location:
|Australia - Melbourne||22.214.171.124|
|Australia - Sydney||126.96.36.199|
|Canada - Montreal||188.8.131.52|
|Canada - Toronto||184.108.40.206|
|South Africa 1||220.127.116.11|
|South Africa 2||18.104.22.168|
|US East - N. Virginia||22.214.171.124|
|US Center - Dallas||126.96.36.199|
|US West - Los Angeles||188.8.131.52|
Now restart your TV and it will start using Smart DNS Proxy.
* Remember whenever your PC/Router IP changes, our service will stop working for you. You will need to LOGIN to Smart DNS Proxy. So our system will check your IP address and add your new IP to our database. Then you will be able to continue using our service.