1. Click Start Click Control Panel
3. Double Click on Your Connection. If you have more than one connection, please choose your active connection.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and Click Properties.
6. Click on the Radio Button "Use the following DNS server addresses" and Type Smart DNS Proxy IP addresses in the Preferred DNS Server and Alternate DNS Server fields as following:
Use the closest server to your physical location as Preferred DNS Server. Then use the 2nd closest server to your physical location as Alternate DNS server.
The list of IP addresses of our DNS severs can be found on our DNS Server List here: https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/Servers.
7. Now Click OK and OK again.
Please make sure to restart your pc now and then visit www.smartdnsproxy.com and LOGIN to your account. So our system will identify your IP address to work with Smart DNS Proxy services. Otherwise our service will not work.