1. Click on Start button and Click on Control Panel.
2. Click on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Network and Sharing.
4. Click on Manage Network Connections.
5. Double Click Your Connected Network Adapter
6. Click Properties Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
Click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) Click Properties
8. Click Use the following DNS server addresses
Fill DNS fields with Smart DNS Server Ips
Use the closest server to your physical location as Preferred DNS Server. Then use the 2nd closest server to your physical location as Alternate DNS server.
|Australia - Melbourne||188.8.131.52|
|Australia - Sydney||184.108.40.206|
|Canada - Montreal||220.127.116.11|
|Canada - Toronto||18.104.22.168|
|South Africa 1||22.214.171.124|
|South Africa 2||126.96.36.199|
|US East - N. Virginia||188.8.131.52|
|US Center - Dallas||184.108.40.206|
|US West - Los Angeles||220.127.116.11|
Click OK and OK again.
Please make sure to restart your pc now and then visit www.smartdnsproxy.com and LOGIN to your account. So our system will identify your IP address to work with Smart DNS Proxy services. Otherwise our service will not work.